Lent begins on March 5th this year—only a few weeks away. Below are my top five online or reading resources that are either free or very affordable. Please share any resources or prayer aids you use in the comments below!
- Lenten Magnificat Companion (iPhone) (Kindle)
- The Little Black Book for Lent (Kindle)
- Living Lent Daily from Loyola Press (Website)
- What To Give Up For Lent: 20 Weird Ideas (Article via LifeTeen.com)
- Fr. Robert Barron’s Daily Lent Reflections (E-mail) (Watch the Video)
And here’s a graphic to replace Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ profile pictures with during Lent if you’re interested. Just click the thumbnail and right-click to save to your computer.