Headlines from around the Net
- 10 Iconic Fonts and Why You Should Never Use Them – Man, it’s too easy to beat up on Comic Sans. Good list though…I’m guilty of relying on Helvetica.
- Authentically proclaim Gospel in tech-savvy world, pope says – You’ve probably already seen this one, but it’s got my new favorite PBXVI catchphrase, ‘linguistic seduction’.
- A Parent’s Struggle With a Child’s iPad Addiction – If you’ve got a child and an iPad…you might find this story interesting. One of these days, I hope to write a post about it myself. 2 of our children have begun to REALLY like the iPad.
- The Web Is Dead. Long Live the Internet – This story is a few months old, but it’s still pretty relevant.
- Just How Offensive Is Your Facebook Profile? – Here’s a tool to help you determine if you’ve got an ‘offensive’ profile that might hurt your employment chances.
- Jetstar airline to offer in-flight iPads in April – Not a bad idea!
- Mumford & Sons Are The Grammy Sales Winners – I only watched 5 minutes of the Grammy’s this year and the only act(s) I caught were ‘Mumford & Sons’ and ‘The Avett Brothers’. There IS hope for American music.
- Blog directories – St. Blog’s & Catholic Blog Directory. Be sure to list your blog here at Catholic Tech Talk as well!